When it comes to staying in front of your client, it is of the utmost importance! You want your client to constantly remember you and what you offer them. Newsletters are a great way to keep your clients up to date about goings-on in your particular company and in your industry, and printers in NH, like The Print Factory, located in Nashua, New Hampshire, have a great grasp on the entire process! If it is relevant to them, they’re going to want to know about it.
Many larger corporations send out a monthly newsletter. It’s a great way to reach out and ‘touch’ your clients. Just as companies purchase promotional items, you want things that keep you and your company in the forefront of your client’s mind. A newsletter does just that.
When it comes to producing your company’s newsletter, is a difficult task? Do you find yourself unsure of what to publish and what not to publish? Many companies go through the same dilemma every month. It’s not terribly difficult, and with good printers in NH, it can be quite easy. Important things that you should include are:
- News: anything relevant in your industry that will improve productivity or product functionality should be included.
- Major changes or promotions amongst your staff, especially those who interact personally with your clientele on a daily basis.
- Professional, and sometimes personal success stories about your personnel.
- Events that your company is connected to within your community, such as blood drives or charitable events are a great way to show your clients that you enjoy giving back to the community.
- Professional milestones reached by either your staff within your company, or even other clients that you deal with.
If you have any questions as to the structure and printing of your company newsletter, contact the premier printers in NH, at The Print Factory, and we will be glad to answer all of your questions! We can be reached at 603-880-4519.